Friday, May 15, 2009

x)

Heeeheee! 


Last Paper today, I studied like crazy yesterday night, Im really tired. I slept @ 2am. Deep shitttttttttttttttt, My panda eyes getting deeper & deeper. I'M SO DEPRIVE OF SLEEP DUE TO IRREGULAR SLEEPING HOURS

Today's chem paper think still can, but stucked at some of the questions, Just anyhow pong some answers. Better than leaving it blank. Unlike a maths paper1, stucked at the FIRST question alrd. How demoralising! Dont even feel like completing the paper. & combined geog still okay, rushed through section B. Again, my hand writting was so so bad.

All papers down & im feeling super relax & stress-free. There's no school for 5 consecutives days. Which means i can sleep till noon till next wednesday. Cool right.



Oh man, my lil brother is getting much fitter &muscular.



Watched uninvited w the usuals. Hanxuan kept on scaring me, & we're like shivering in the cinema. It's super cold please.
Give rating of 3.5/5,The ending was unexpected and it is not scary compared to other horror movies. Seriously. Creative storyline i must say.

Afterwards, bused to british council for tuition.
Then home sweet home.

OHYA. Few days back was mother's day. Bro & I shared & we bought this for Mum. she's like so damn happy. Want me to download songs for her immediately as soon as we got home.

(the green one)



I AM HAPPY. Hohohohoh :x

Shall end my post with this;

e


(insist on putting bff's photo, cus i feel like) :D

No comments: